CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Little Model!!





Ok, this is not a Cheatham girl, but I had to post these pictures!! Most of you know Avery, so you will enjoy these! Last week at our playgroup Avery was standing in front of me so I told her to look at me so I could take her picture. Erica told Avery to pose for the picture and she did! I took the picture and Erica told her to change her pose and she did!!! This went on for several pictures as you can see!! I loved it! She was just as serious as could be about it! I think you may have a little model on your hands Erica!!

1 comments:

The Collins Family said...

I love these! Yes, this is our precious little poser. She really works it for the camera! Anytime that there is a camera around, she thinks that she has to be in the picture. I guess that it doesn't help any that I have her "ham it up" for the camera all of the time.
Thanks for putting these on your blog!