CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little Eyes Are Watching You


It is amazing how much little ones learn by watching and listening to what others around them do. Faith was out on the deck Monday night and got a little splinter in her big toe. I tried to get it out with the tweezers and she refused to have anything to do with that. So, I waited until she was asleep and successfully removed the splinter. Well, even though she was screaming and fighting my efforts when she was awake, apparently she did observe what I was doing. This morning she found the tweezers. She climbed up on the couch with Haley and as you can see from the picture, she was doing the same action that she observed me doing! A little bit of a lesson to learn and remember here, even when you don't think they are watching or listening, they are, and they will mimic you!!!

0 comments: