CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Faith's first day at mother's day out


Faith is going to mother's day out once a week now. I felt sooo bad when I left her. I started to go back and get her! She was fine, I was not!! The reason I decided to do this is because it is nearly impossible to clean house with my little Faith. She has some characteristics very close to a puppy, one of them being she puts everything and anything in her mouth! This includes my cleaning products. If she is not right under foot then she is in another room clearing out all contents of every cabinet door that she can open. We now have latches and knob covers on nearly everything that opens, so if you come to our house, you better know how to operate child safely devices!! I used to be a clean freak, this inherited from my mother, thank you! From my father I inherited the uncontrollable fear of burning down my house! You can ask some people, my oven looks like it is never used!! If something drips or falls in my oven I will clean it right them, that stuff might catch on fire, right!!! And crock pots, those aren't for easy meals that can cook while you are out. I've tried that before, it stressed me out, I have to call my house every 1/2 hour to make sure that the answering machine picks up that way I know my house has not burnt down!! You know you do that too, don't you??!!! I know no one else does, you are laughing at me right now!! Sorry, for getting off of the subject! Everyone can post their OCD behaviors as Thursday's post!! Anyhow, so my house is never all clean at one time and this has started to drive my husband crazy too! Guess what, my house is ALL clean at one time! I accomplished my goal! So now you can come to my house unannounced and no one will get embarrassed (Bradley- I love you honey!!)! Faith enjoyed her day at mother's day out. The ladies said that she had a ball. She was however mad at me when I picked her up I guess because she would not look at or talk to me! By the time we got home she was over it!

1 comments:

Ashley Dobson said...

How funny...I thought I was the only one who didn't like to use a Crockpot when I'm not home!!! I also can't get much cleaning done with Ella following me getting into anything she isn't supposed to!!