CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Faith & Kitty




Well, Faith is warming up to the kitty. She did not want it on her in the beginning. She preferred to watch from afar and maybe pat it on the head but that was it! This morning after we dropped Haley off at school, Faith decided to hang out in the garage for a miniute with the kitty. I left the utility room door open while I sat my things down. Faith met me in my bedroom with kitty. Unfortunately it appears that the neck is the best place to hold a kitty when you are 1! I let her love on it for a minute and then put it back outside. I think the kitty was glad to be back outside!!

2 comments:

CartersMom said...

Those pictures are so sweet. I'm glad that Faith is warming up to your new kitty!

Lori said...

I would say she has more than warmed up to kitty, she is hot for kitty!! She wants her all of the time!