CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bradley's Diaper Bag

This is just too funny not to share!! Bradley probably finds no humor in it, but I do believe my fellow mom friends will! So, here is the story... I had a spa party last night and Bradley and Faith went to dinner and Sears. I saw him leave with this little backpack but did not think anything about it.

This morning I am looking for Faith's wipe box that stays in her bedroom, you know, the big one!! After lots of searching, I find it. That little backpack was Bradley's diaper bag! And below you see the contents of the diaper bag, the whole, big wipe box and a couple diapers! As funny as it was I was still impressed that he took the time to get a bag that he was comfortable carrying and put the neccessities in it! I may need to do a line of "Dad Diaper Bags"!!

2 comments:

Ashley Dobson said...

You gotta love how a man's brain works!!!

Amy Barrett said...

Ok that is hilarious~ Tell him to bring it to church Sunday to make all the other dads jealous! I kind of want to see it myself.