CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We have raised an animal!



We had another exciting day today (if that is what you want to call it!!)! Faith pooped in the tub while getting her bath this morning. While cleaning the tub out she squated in our bedroom floor and pooped again. While I was cleaning the carpet, she got Bradley's car keys out of his night stand and put them in the toilet (she has a toilet fetish apparently)! We had dinner at Chilis tonight and she was bouncing off of the walls and attaching Haley, pulling hair, hitting, biting! On the way home she sticks her tongue out and starts panting like a dog. We don't have a dog, so I'm not sure where she has seen this! I must admit though, I did stick my tongue out at her first! But, I did not pant! I thought we had an animal, now I know we do!

0 comments: